Thursday, June 11, 2015

Welcome to Minimalist Apartment!

So I just moved into my first apartment in the end of April. Slowly, I'm learning how to live reasonably. It is so hard to live within your "means" when Pinterest is full of beautiful spaces created by people with all the money in the world! Here, I will help everyone create their first space exactly the way they dreamt it up without breaking budgets, but being creative! I would also like to provide lifestyle, budgeting, and anything a young adult needs to know advice! Tips and tricks that anyone can do to create a minimalist space... in the minimal space you are given, along with a minimalist wardrobe and lifestyle. I know exactly how to search the right places to get the perfect look on a small budget.

A little bit about me: I am a 21 year old living in Pittsburgh, PA. Originally I am from western New York, but I am attending school here and am working as a barista at an Italian restaurant as well as a gallery attendant over the summer.  I found an apartment to live for this summer which will take me into my senior year. I am working toward my BFA in Photography (I am a visual artist, not a just a photographer, I like photographing for a concept... but you will see a lot of pictures on this blog for your benefit haha).

I can't wait to share with you all my space and how I achieved it. I hope you stick around to find out.

Best,

Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment