Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Penny Saver!

I used to hate sponges! I thought they were a waste of money because they go bad so quickly. I still continued to buy them even though my disgust was evident. If only I could make them last longer…


It's been two months since I've bought a two-pack of sponges and I didn't even touch the second sponge until this morning to take these photos. Seriously, cutting my sponges into 1/8 sections has changed my dish-washing-life! I thought about it, you do not actually need the entire sponge to get something clean! 



You can cut them to whatever size you need (or whatever size your budget allows). I know some people may not like them this small (for whatever reason - I find it easier to scrub with a smaller, scrubby, surface area).  The photo above shows you half, a quarter, and eighth sizes. 

It is so helpful to have little things like this all around the house to save money because later, it does make a difference. As always, I hope this helps your life stay simple and easy.

Best,

Michelle


0 comments:

Post a Comment